AE. Joseph Reed. Named in his uncle John's will 1688. Yeoman of Wendron, will dated 8 May 1744, proved 1 May 1746 A.C.C. (mentions his tenements of Bolanow and Carthew in Wendron, and stamping mills [for tin] at Bolanow, Hallabezack and Medlyn in Wendron. Illiterate. Married 8 May 1712 at Wendron, Jane Reed, daughter of Richard Reed, yeoman of Nanpean Wartha in Stithians. Named in her father's will and executrix of her husband's will. Children:
1. John Reed, bap. 23 May 1713 at Wendron. Given half of Bolanow and a share of the stamps in his father's will.
2. Joseph Reed, bap. 6 Jan. 1714 at Wendron. See below AF.
3. Jane, bap. 30 Dec. 1716 at Wendron. Named in her father's will.
4. Richard Reed, bap. 7 Aug. 1720 at Wendron. See below AG.
5. Sarah, bap. 5 Jan. 1722 at Wendron. Given a house in Carthew in her father's will.
6. Walter Reed, bap. 1 Sep. 1732 at Wendron. Given Richard Caddy's tenement in Bolanow and a share of the stamps in his father's will, but was then a minor. Married 1 Feb. 1755 at Helston, Elizabeth Dunstone. Children: in Original